Title: Sales Manager
Our client is a worldwide leader in on-demand email and social marketing, providing excellence in technology and services for online relationship marketing. With high annual growth of 40%~50% in revenues, offices in 20 countries, delivering 6 billion messages per month for more than 4,000 clients worldwide, our client is aggressively expanding and at pre-IPO stage. The organization provides a pioneering technology platform, industry-leading deliverability rates, in-depth relationships with more than 150 global ISPs, and best-in-class client services. Its unprecedented quality of service is driven by13 years of research and development and by the organization's 600+ passionate employees.
In essence, the emphasis of this position is to identify new business opportunities and generate revenues for the company to meet the sales quota. In particular, the key responsibilities of this role are to:
1) Identify and search for new business opportunities withsmall-to-medium corporate/ enterprise clients and generate sales leads on one's own;
2) Meet with clients/ decision makers and present the company's quality solutions and service; follow up and build up long-term relationship with clients for sustainable growth;
3) Manage the full sales lifecycle to forecast and maximize revenues.
1) 5 years above experience in B2B technology sales of IT solutions or softwares; proven ability to manage the sales cycles to corporate clients and a track record of sales successes. Knowledge of CRM & e-marketing strategies and sales experience in SaaS will be a plus;
2) Aggressive self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to meet the sales target under pressure; commercial competence with good sales and service skills;
3) Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and adaptability to a changing environment; a strong team player
4) Mainland Chinese candidates only, good written and oral English are a plus.
Title: Product Manager
Our client is a top leading Multi-national company in cooking utensils industry.
In particular, the key responsibilities of this role are to:
? Manage product development projects, planning and meet completion deadlines
? Analyze and solve process related problems on moulds & machine
? Develop and implement strategies to enhance product quality
? Implement and evaluate marketing business plans
? Provide Marcom team with information to guide production of product literature and promotional activities
? Develop and present sales training programs for company sales representatives and distributor personnel seminars
Top 3 Requirements
? University Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering prefer
? 3-5 years of experience in electrical home or kitchen appliances management
? Analysis and interpretation capabilities, Presentation skills (oral and written), Communication skills
Title: Six Sigma Black Belt
Our client is an industrial leading Fortune 500 chemical company.It was founded in 1802 and plays as a leader in Chemical industry. The company puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in approximately 90 countries, it offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel. This position is under client's a critical SBU, this SBU is a premier specialty food ingredient and food safety leader. Combining the knowledge and expertise with a broad, relevant portfolio of products, services and solutions, the business delivers unparalleled food and nutrition science to customers around the world.
In essence, the main orientation of this role is to apply Lean Six Sigma methodology & techniques to support regional operations in various areas, such as supply chain optimization, operations and functional excellence, process improvement and promote & build Lean Six Sigma culture, the responsibilities of this role are to:
? Lead major improvement programs and projects in regional operations.
? Work with functional leaders to translate improvement opportunities into project charters.
? Work with process owners and teams in various functions to deliver measurable business benefits.
? Provide Green Belt project coaching and Lean training per business needs and DPS requirement.
? Oversee Green Belts/Kaizen projects to deliver improvement by providing Lean Six Sigma methodology mentoring.
Top 3 Requirements:
? Bachelor's degree or above, with major in food, chemical, chemical engineering, biochemistry or Pharmaceutics.
? Strong operation, function or supply chain knowledge and the ability to recognize opportunities for significant improvement.
? Strong project management skills and team work skills, be capable to effectively communicate within the organization and ensure support for improvement projects.
? Black Belt certified is a must.
? It is a plus to successfully lead large, complex Six Sigma projects, along with technical competency in process, supply chain and change management.
Title: Legal and Compliance Manager
Our client is a leading automotive finance company. Started in 2005, the company has always been at the forefront of the industry, established a close network with dealers and provided quality financial product and services for both dealers and inpidual customers. The company now has about 160 employees in China, headquartered in Shanghai.
In essence, the main focus/orientation of this legal and compliance manager is to provide legal and regulatory guidance to local and regional management and develop effective compliance policies and processes. Specific responsibilities mainly include but not limited to:
? Legal Affairs
ü Identify and manage all legal and compliance matters arising from or in connections with business, including regulatory, litigation, commercial, corporate governance and funding matters.
ü Discharge various legal matters in a professional and expert manner, without the use of outside legal counsel, including, but not limited to, day-to-day operational matters involving commercial, litigation, and regulatory issues.
ü Coordinate Board of Directors meeting including communication with Board members on various issues
ü Forecast and report legal and compliance risks to senior management
ü Monitor regulatory environment and advise appropriate management
ü Anticipate regulatory, legal and compliance issues
ü Carry out other ad hoc assignments, support or activities as required by the business
ü Advise business units on legal and compliance issues.
? Leadership and Resources Management
ü Assign and allocate various legal matters to outside legal counsel as appropriate.
ü Manage and direct outside legal counsel conduct with respect to matters in connections with business including establishing budgets for such matters and reviewing the work product and expenditures of such outside legal counsel.
? Process and Legal Policy Owner
ü Design and implement a company-wide compliance management process (including compliance testing, self monitoring, etc.)
ü Establish and communicate corporate compliance policies, standards and guidelines
ü Review business unit compliance programs, policies, procedures and controls
Candidate is required to have experience in advising Foreign Invested Entities operating in China (experience with U.S. affiliated entities strongly preferred).
? Candidate should be experienced in:
ü developing and reviewing business procedures in compliance with Chinese law,
ü negotiating retail/commercial arrangements or installment sales matters
ü interacting with various governmental and regulatory entities, including, but not limited, the CBRC and PBOC. (VI)Candidate should also have some experience with litigation regarding retail or/commercial lending matters. In-house legal counsel experience is preferred; however, experience advising and working closely with clients is required. (V)Experience in a commercial banking or financing environment also preferred but not required.
? Highly developed legal skills; effective leadership and interpersonal communication skills in both Chinese and English; must be able to teach, coach and counsel on legal and compliance matter at all levels; high personal standards of integrity and honesty.
Title: 促销管理经理 (FMCG/Consumer Electrical)
4.熟悉FMCG/Consumer Electrical基本产品线，具备FMCG/Consumer Electrical市场营销和产品经验。
Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Title: VP Assistant
Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of solar panels. They produces industry leading solar products for residential, commercial, industrial, and utility applications. With regional headquarters in China, Switzerland, and the United States, and gigawatt-scale manufacturing worldwide, they have delivered more than 15,000,000 photovoltaic panels to thousands of customers in more than eighty countries. The annual revenue of the company is $ 3.1 billion. The department has significant competitive advantages and resources to leverage in the APMEA market.
This role is primarily responsible for assisting VP to consult, advice and influence overall business management to achieve their development goals in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
In particular, the responsibilities of this role are to:
1. Assist Regional VP on overall management, involved in important decision of major projects and department development plan, including consulting, advising, executing and coordinating daily operation business and special researches required by VP.
2. Initiate department principles and plans; deeply understand corporate operation situation and comprehensively coordinate between different departments to make sure the implementation of company strategy.
3. Represent VP for essential commercial negotiation and public relation events, and involved in performance appraisal for key position employees.
1. 8+ years commercial experience including 5+ years sales management experience, with strong background in project management, operation and marketing, with EPC experience is highly preferred.
2. Bachelor above, majored in electronics, machinery, telecommunication and architecture would be a plus.
3. Strong team management and cross functional communication skill.
4. Proficient English skill.
Title:Dealer Account Manager
Our client is a leading automotive finance company in China. Started in 2005, the company has always been at the forefront of the industry, established a close network with dealers across China and provided quality financial product and services for both dealers and inpidual customers. The company now has about 160 employees, headquartered in Shanghai.
l Driving sales goals and objectives through the implementation and monitoring of the Company's sales & marketing strategy
l Building relationships with dealers to support future retail and wholesale financing
l Introducing Finance & Insurance products & service, providing training to dealerships
l Gathering and analyzing market intelligence and competitor data to sustain company's competitive advantages
l Compiling Dealer profile information to facilitate credit review process
l Identifying and reporting dealership operating issues and providing business management consulting to dealerships
l Visiting dealers regularly to ensure that company policy and business requirements is clearly communicated with dealers
l Coordinating with Marketing, Operation and Risk Management to ensure highest dealer satisfaction on products & services whilst still maintain high level of risk management capability on dealership
l Hold a University Degree in Sales, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant field
l Prior knowledge of automotive and/or financial services industry is preferred. If not available, the person should have at least three years sales, marketing or operational background
l Strong capability in dealer development/management
l Strong interpersonal and presentation/training skills with ability to build and grow business relationships
l Ability to negotiate and influence others
l Self starter and ability to work independently
l Strong written and oral communication skills both in English and Chinese will be an advantage
l Willingness to travel
Title: Product Director (Business line owner) 大家电
Title: Office Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Our client is a global private educational company has a presence in 80+ countries. They have been operating in China for the past 15 years, with a presence in 85+ cities, with 150+ schools, and 200,000+ students. Highly visible and well recognized and respected in this market, with innovative product offerings which combine brick-and-mortar schools with on-line learning support services.
In essence, the main orientation of this role is to manage and take care of the new 1000+ staff office, in charge of internal and external affairs. The major responsibilities of this position are to：
1. Manage daily administrative operations of the call center office, including facility management, stationary supplies, office party’s preparation, etc.
2. Support the call center head from administrative perspective, ensure a pleasant working environment and a productive place to work
3. Coordinate and monitor the performance of A YIs and drivers.
Top 3 Requirements
1. Bachelor degree or above, at least 6-8 years Office/Administration experience in multinational company, understand the policy and procedure of administration operation in such an environment, rich experience in managing large-sized office( at least cover 500 staffs)
2. Abundant experiences in handling daily administrative operations, including facility management, stationary supplies, office parties preparation, etc
3. Proficient communication skills both in Chinese and English, strong interpersonal skills and able to effectively with people at all levels & different cultures
Title:Key Account Manager
Location: Beijing or Shanghai
Our client is a leading chemical company, its China headquarter is in shanghai. It is a Fortune 100 company, one of the largest and most respected chemical companies in the world, based in the US. In 2007, its sales revenue achieved nearly U.S. $29.4 billion. The company’s manufacturing, processing, marketing, R&D facilities and regional offices are located throughout the world.
In China, the company is experiencing an aggressive expansion to increase the investment and they target to double its revenue size in the coming 3 years. The business unit for this position is committed to protecting people by offering protective apparel solutions to meet safety requirements, such as industrial garments.
1. Overall accountability for consistently growing “multi-year” global account revenue and gross profit, develop and maintain in-depth understanding of the Account and keep information evergreen and communicate to account team and business leadership.
2. Managing the overall customer relationship, leading operational performance of all direct and virtual resources, to achieve key account business targets: including revenue, expense and gross profit, customer satisfaction, employee motivation
3. Developing long term sales and support coverage plans: identifying the amount and quality of sales, services and support resources and maintaining a proper level of account resources at all times
4. Identifying and maintaining relationships with key internal and external influencers, thought leaders, associations, industry panels, speaking engagements, and client and offering user groups. Sharing all key account leanings with relevant company, competencies, marketing management and marketing teams, services sales, and solutions development, to validate customer requirements and review deliverables prior to release into key account
Top 3 requirements
1. Above 15 years of relevant sales, product and solutions selling experience in targeted industries applying consultative selling and strategic business skills
2. Expertise and experience in Sales, Market Development and Marketing in consulting organization is essential, with International business experience and cultural awareness
3. Experience leading perse teams to exceptional performance and successful general management/executive experience
1. Ability to relocate if required
2. Willingness to travel for about 60%
3. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, relevant multi-language ability helpful.
4. BS/BA degree in related fields or equivalent desired; MBA/MS preferred, Relevant technical or business major
Position: Ass. Marketing manager-APAC
Our client is a world leading sports giant with its headquarter located in Oregon, USA. Currently, they employ around 23,000 people across the world.
In China, with rapid and aggressive business expansion, they are now inviting high calibers to join their energetic team with exciting career development opportunities in them family.
As a youth and fashion brand, marketing is a key department in the company. And our client is full of many energetic, creative, passionate marketing elites from different country, with different culture and background.
In essence, the main focus/orientation of this role is to driving all aspects of brand marketing across the APAC region (i.e. communications, retail, digital, PR & events). As an integral role, this role will work collaboratively with licensees in local markets, and internal teams in Shanghai and the USA. In particular, this role need to:
? Brand Communications / Product Go To Market (30%) - Roll out global marketing assets to APAC markets in a timely manner.
? Digital / Social Media Marketing (30%) - Implementation of the regional digital marketing strategy to guide local markets.
? Brand / Product Event Planning and PR Planning / Execution (30%)
? Operations / Financial Management (10%)
Top 3 Requirements:
? Bachelors Degree or above, MBA is preferred. 3-5 years brand marketing experience in corporate or agency, including at least 2 years of Asia Pacific regional experience
? Experience with lifestyle / fashion brands/ footwear / apparel & retail industries is a big plus.
? Excellent English verbal and written communication skills involving frequent discussions and presentations; Workable in Mandarin.
? Likely to be Chinese with solid regional marketing experience, or someone from another Asia country (e.g. Singapore), already based in China.
? Creative thinker with the ability to solve new problems quickly; Flexible and adaptable with a sound understanding of the APAC region
? Proficient in PPT / Keynote / Indesign with a keen eye for detail
? Ability to lead through influence; A well-rounded and energetic team player
If anyone is interested in the position, please send CV firstname.lastname@example.org .