MBA Intern for Healthcare Engagement
300 RMB／day Shanghai 4-5 days/week 2 months
– Lead project team to provide strategic consulting services in project design, supervision, and analysis to ensure meaningful and value-added findings are generated from projects.
– Understand client needs and business context of client work.
– Generate insights and recommendations to impact clients’ strategic decision making
– Deliver client presentations (for proposal or report) in a highly confident & professional manner.
– Communicate the project status to the Partner in charge.
– Maintain close relationships with clients to enhance trust level and to explore further business opportunities.
– MBA candidate with 5+ years experience in consulting or related industry.
– Experience in healthcare industry and the knowledge of insights and trends in this industry is highly desirable.
– Strong client focus and pro-activeness.
– Bilingual (written and spoken) English and Chinese language skills.
– Independent, strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and detail-oriented.
– Strong personal qualities including great attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to lead and develop a research team, detail-oriented and openness to learn.
If you want to apply for this internship, please send your resume with title “Name+Major+university”to firstname.lastname@example.org
SmithStreetSolutions is a Shanghai-based consulting and advisory company. We are headquartered in Shanghai. Our international and local team members bring together a wealth of experiences from corporate to management consulting to global capital markets. Often described as a search engine to China, we provide answers and solutions to help our clients in creating successful business and investment strategies for the China market. Please find more information on our website: www.smithstreet-china.com